OMAFRA summer job openings were posted this morning. See OMAFRA Summer Student Job Postings for details.
ONvegetable topicsalliums asparagus audit bacterial_disease bean leaf beetle bean leaf beetles beans biomass boron brassicas business carrot celery compost copper cover_crops crop_nutrition cucumbers cucurbits disease downy_mildew eggplant events Fertilizer food_processing food_safety fumigation fungal_disease fungicides government programs herbicides herbicide_injury herbicide_resistance high_tunnel insecticides insects IPM irrigation late_blight leafy_veg legume_veg manganese manure marketing melons micronutrients nematodes ONveg in The Grower organic other pepper phytophthora poll pumpkins research resources root vegetables rutabaga seed_treatments snap_beans soil squash statistics storage survey sweet corn tomato transplants varieties vegetable vegetable team water weather weeds zinc
- La version française (LégumesOntario)
- Interesting Case Study on Decommoditizing the Canned Tomato in Italy hbswk.hbs.edu/item/7368.html 1 day ago
- RT @aggiecoolchick: Monsanto Fund Makes Scholarship Funding Available to Canadian Students From Farm Families. Future #aggies apply! http:… 2 days ago
- Optimism among local tomato growers at Tomato Day | The London Free Press lfpress.com/2014/03/04/hei… #OntAg 3 days ago
- RT @ONAgFoodRuralRI: New university research fund of $1.5 billion signals strong commitment to enhance capacity, attract talent http://t.co… 3 days ago
- Summer job opportunities with OMAF hort staff in Ridgetown now posted! onvegetables.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/2014-h… #OntAg #agjobs 3 days ago
More Ontario Ag Events
PLEASE NOTE : We provide ONvegetables.com (Blog) free of charge and for information purposes only to individuals interested in commercial vegetable production.