OMAFRA summer job openings were posted this morning. See OMAFRA Summer Student Job Postings for details.
ONvegetable topicsalliums asparagus bacterial disease beans biomass brassicas business cantaloupe carrot celery cover_crops crop nutrition cucumbers cucurbits disease downy mildew eggplant events fertilizer food processing food_safety frost fumigation fungal disease fungicides government programs Guelph Millennium herbicide injury herbicide resistance herbicides high_tunnel insecticides insects IPM irrigation late blight leafy veg legume veg marketing melons micronutrients mites nematodes ONveg in The Grower organic other peas pepper phytophthora poll powdery mildew pumpkin pumpkins research resources rhizoctonia solani roots root veg rutabaga senescence snap_beans soil specialty veg squash statistics storage survey sweet corn tomato transplants vegetable water watermelon weather weeds
- La version française (LégumesOntario)
- RT @CherylTrueman: 29th Annual Tomato Disease Workshop Nov 4-6 Windsor ON. Call for abstracts open! goo.gl/C0X7ao @plantdisease @o… 4 days ago
- Ontario processing vegetable industry bursaries available: wp.me/pUrrf-12N #OntAg 4 days ago
- RT @CherylTrueman: Late blight confirmed on tomatoes in Elgin County, Ontario. @ontariotomato @ONVeggies 2 weeks ago
- RT @UofGuelphOAC: A #thesis #musicvideo "Tall Grass Biomass" by @kurtisbaute - MSc student at @RidgetownCampus bit.ly/1o9tbPm #awes… 3 weeks ago
- RT @adaptcouncil: Less than one month until the next #GF2 application deadline on Aug 28! Check out GF2 program details here: http://t.co/1… 1 month ago
More Ontario Ag Events
PLEASE NOTE : We provide ONvegetables.com (Blog) free of charge and for information purposes only to individuals interested in commercial vegetable production.