OMAFRA summer job openings were posted this morning. See OMAFRA Summer Student Job Postings for details.
ONvegetable topicsalliums asparagus bacterial disease bean leaf beetle beans brassicas business carrot celery cover_crops crop nutrition cucumbers cucurbits disease downy mildew eggplant events fertilizer food processing food_safety frost fumigation funding programs fungal disease fungicides government programs herbicide injury herbicide resistance herbicides high_tunnel insecticides insects IPM irrigation late blight leafy veg legume veg marketing melons micronutrients mites nematodes ONveg in The Grower organic other peas pepper phytophthora poll powdery mildew pumpkins purple spot research resources rhizoctonia solani root veg rutabaga seed treatments snap_beans soil specialty veg squash storage survey sweet corn tomato transplants vegetable water water quality water_management weather weed management weeds wind
- La version française (LégumesOntario)
- RT @CampTrillium: Support children with cancer on #WorldCancerDay by making a donation to Camp Trillium: donate.camptrillium.com/worldcancerday https://t.… 3 days ago
- RT @vinelandrsrch: Join us @ofvc1 Feb 17 & 18 for a taste of something #sweet from #Vineland's breeding program #loveONTfood #ontag https:/… 4 days ago
- RT @ontariotomato: Must read for veg growers: Determining the Phosphorus Index for a Field omafra.gov.on.ca/english/engine… @LauraVanEerd 4 days ago
- Vegetable Sessions at the 2016 Ontario Fruit and Vegetable Convention wp.me/pUrrf-1eT Hope to see you there! #OntAg @ofvc1 #ofvc16 6 days ago
- Ontario's Worst Weeds - have your say! wp.me/pUrrf-1gs 1 week ago
- We all have some wild relatives, don't we? But seriously, this is a thought-provoking article. twitter.com/Ohio_Tomato/st… 3 days ago
- Have you submitted your "Ontario's Worst Weeds" yet? Have your say! wp.me/pUrrf-1gs #OntAg 3 days ago
- RT @FoodFarmNews: Support for #Ontag as #CKOnt supports research centre for university #Campus in #Ridgetown blackburnnews.com/chatham/chatha… 3 days ago
- RT @Spray_Guy: Thinking about Xtendimax w Vapourgrip on soybeans for #plant16? Know your spray quality: sprayers101.com/whats-my-spray… https://t.c… 3 days ago
- Must read for veg growers: Determining the Phosphorus Index for a Field omafra.gov.on.ca/english/engine… @LauraVanEerd 5 days ago
More Ontario Ag Events
PLEASE NOTE : We provide ONvegetables.com (Blog) free of charge and for information purposes only to individuals interested in commercial vegetable production.