OMAFRA summer job openings were posted this morning. See OMAFRA Summer Student Job Postings for details.
ONvegetable topicsalliums asparagus bacterial disease bean leaf beetle beans brassicas business carrot celery cover_crops crop nutrition cucumbers cucurbits disease downy mildew eggplant events fertilizer food processing food_safety frost fumigation fungal disease fungicides government programs herbicide injury herbicide resistance herbicides high_tunnel insecticides insects IPM irrigation late blight leafy veg legume veg marketing melons micronutrients mites nematodes ONveg in The Grower organic other peas pepper phytophthora poll pollination powdery mildew pumpkins purple spot research resources rhizoctonia solani roots root veg rutabaga seed treatments snap_beans soil specialty veg squash storage survey sweet corn tomato transplants vegetable water water quality water_management weather weed management weeds
- La version française (LégumesOntario)
- Sourcing Seeds Internationally – Considerations and Resources wp.me/p1BL3s-Ge 3 weeks ago
- RT @atOMAFRA: Improving your soil takes time and planning. Make lasting improvements. Visit OMAFRA's display at #COFS15 #OntAg http://t.co/… 3 weeks ago
- RT @MaryRuthMcDonal: 37th International Carrot Conference Sept. 15 at the Nottawasaga Inn, Alliston. Single day registration available htt… 4 weeks ago
- RT @AgAnnex: A pumpkin and squash disease update is posted here, via @FruitVeggieMag -> ow.ly/RpL9s http://t.co/Ax5yWLIpIb 1 month ago
- We have some early data from the R-town downy mildew trials. Torrent and Zampro are looking good. wp.me/pUrrf-1bY. @CherylTrueman 2 months ago
- RT @atOMAFRA: OMAFRA #GIS staff can let you know how to create custom maps of your farm! #OntAgWeek #OntAg ontario.ca/agmaps http://t.… 5 hours ago
- Off flavour in your tomato? It's all natural. This has been a popular article, so now added to #OMAFRA website: omafra.gov.on.ca/english/crops/… 5 hours ago
- RT @CherylTrueman: Un4seen consequence of long #elxn42? "I guess you never can tell when late blight might become a hot election issue" htt… 1 week ago
- Underwear and soil health? It's all explained here - audio: omafra.gov.on.ca/english/crops/… or text: omafra.gov.on.ca/english/crops/… #OntAg 1 week ago
- RT @TraceyBaute: Don't confuse millipedes & wireworms. Count legs. Wireworms = 6 legs, Millipedes = Many. Millipedes coil up. #ontag http:/… 1 week ago
More Ontario Ag Events
PLEASE NOTE : We provide ONvegetables.com (Blog) free of charge and for information purposes only to individuals interested in commercial vegetable production.