OMAFRA summer job openings were posted this morning. See OMAFRA Summer Student Job Postings for details.
ONvegetable topicsalliums asparagus audit bacterial disease bean leaf beetle beans biomass boron brassicas business carrot celery compost copper cover_crops crop nutrition cucumbers cucurbits disease downy mildew eggplant events fertilizer food processing food_safety fumigation fungal disease fungicides government programs herbicide injury herbicide resistance herbicides high_tunnel insecticides insects IPM irrigation late blight leafy veg legume veg manganese manure marketing melons micronutrients mites nematodes ONveg in The Grower organic other pepper phytophthora poll pumpkins research resources root veg rutabaga seed treatments snap_beans soil squash statistics storage survey sweet corn tomato transplants varieties vegetable vegetable team water weather weeds zinc
- La version française (LégumesOntario)
- RT @ONspraysafety: Ag Safety Week tip: Read the Label! Good job for a snowy day... 2 hours ago
- RT @ONVeggies: As summer job with OMAF is not just a way to earn $$, it is an awesome learning experience. Guaranteed! http://t.co/CHjUa9F… 2 hours ago
- RT @FoodFarmNews: 40 Chances to make diff. @ONCoverCrops on soil health: better crops. Cites @cropdoc2 study #omaf section of #CFCO noon fa… 1 day ago
- RT @USDA_NRCS: Just another microbe Monday. Start your week right w/ some soil health science. ow.ly/uq4bv 1 day ago
- RT @ONCoverCrops: Congrats to Keith Reid new book Improving Your Soil - good information for more than gardeners @fireflybooks #OntAg http… 1 day ago
More Ontario Ag Events
PLEASE NOTE : We provide ONvegetables.com (Blog) free of charge and for information purposes only to individuals interested in commercial vegetable production.