OMAFRA summer job openings were posted this morning. See OMAFRA Summer Student Job Postings for details.
ONvegetable topicsalliums asparagus bacterial disease beans biomass brassicas business cantaloupe carrot celery cover_crops crop nutrition cucumbers cucurbits disease downy mildew eggplant events fertilizer food processing food_safety frost fumigation fungal disease fungicides government programs Guelph Millennium herbicide injury herbicide resistance herbicides high_tunnel insecticides insects IPM irrigation late blight leafy veg legume veg marketing melons micronutrients mites nematodes ONveg in The Grower organic other peas pepper phytophthora poll pollination powdery mildew pumpkin pumpkins research resources rhizoctonia solani roots root veg rutabaga snap_beans soil specialty veg squash storage survey sweet corn tomato transplants vegetable water watermelon water quality weather weeds
- La version française (LégumesOntario)
- Monday at noon - OMAFRA Late Blight webinar with Dr. Meg McGrath from Cornell. Registration details at wp.me/pUrrf-14o #OntAg 2 days ago
- RT @onhortcrops: New tutorials show you how to map tile drains using the Agricultural Information Atlas. #OntAg ontario.ca/by5x http… 3 days ago
- RT @Bonduelle_Crops: Ontario Processing Vegetable conference in London, Ontario. Great to hear presentations on veg research and @TerryDayn… 4 days ago
- RT @ONVeggies Spread the word! OMAFRA's veg webinar series starts Jan 26 with Cornell pathologist Meg McGrath #ontag wp.me/pUrrf-14o 5 days ago
- California tomato canneries expect all-time record crop - expecting to contract 15 million tons. westernfarmpress.com/vegetables/rec… 6 days ago
More Ontario Ag Events
PLEASE NOTE : We provide ONvegetables.com (Blog) free of charge and for information purposes only to individuals interested in commercial vegetable production.