About: Marion Paibomesai
Posts by Marion Paibomesai:
September 5, 2014 Not All Mildews Are Created Equal!
August 13, 2014 Increased Risk of Downy Mildew in Onions
July 24, 2014 2014 Ontario Potato Field Day Notice
June 5, 2014 Flea beetles in crucifer crops
March 21, 2014 63rd Annual Muck Vegetable Growers Conference
ONvegetable topicsalliums asparagus bacterial disease beans biomass brassicas business cantaloupe carrot celery cover_crops crop nutrition cucumbers cucurbits disease downy mildew eggplant events fertilizer food processing food_safety frost fumigation fungal disease fungicides government programs Guelph Millennium herbicide injury herbicide resistance herbicides high_tunnel insecticides insects IPM irrigation late blight leafy veg legume veg marketing melons micronutrients mites nematodes ONveg in The Grower organic other peas pepper phytophthora poll pollination powdery mildew pumpkin pumpkins research resources rhizoctonia solani roots root veg rutabaga snap_beans soil specialty veg squash storage survey sweet corn tomato transplants vegetable water watermelon water quality weather weeds
- La version française (LégumesOntario)
- RT @CherylTrueman: Also seeing lots of feeding damage from stink bugs in the fruit rots trial today. http://t.co/nL6dNltnm6 6 days ago
- RT @CherylTrueman: Evaluating our fruit rots trial today. Looking at fung program & date last app when harvest delayed. http://t.co/6UatY1s… 6 days ago
- Tomato Disease Workshop in ON in Nov. Thanks to all sponsors! Still want to sponsor? See sites.google.com/site/tomatodis… http://t.co/jWFPhOHBBd 1 week ago
- RT @CoryLCowan: Great read from @OntarioFarms @atOMAFRA w/ ways to be proactive reducing phosphorus from agricultural sources. #ontag http:… 1 week ago
- Like! @blake_vince: @LauraVanEerd I am so happy to have an accredited #cover crop advocate in my backyard. #soil #biodiversity #rootsnotiron 1 week ago
More Ontario Ag Events
PLEASE NOTE : We provide ONvegetables.com (Blog) free of charge and for information purposes only to individuals interested in commercial vegetable production.