About: Marion Paibomesai
Posts by Marion Paibomesai:
January 13, 2016 Changes to The Canadian Organic Standards – An Essential Update
December 1, 2015 Revision of the Canadian Organic Standards
August 19, 2015 Basil Downy Mildew Reported in Ontario
July 18, 2015 Increased Risk of Downy Mildew on Onions
ONvegetable topicsalliums asparagus bacterial disease bean leaf beetle beans brassicas business carrot celery cover_crops crop nutrition cucumbers cucurbits disease downy mildew eggplant events fertilizer food processing food_safety frost fumigation funding programs fungal disease fungicides government programs herbicide injury herbicide resistance herbicides high_tunnel insecticides insects IPM irrigation late blight leafy veg legume veg marketing melons micronutrients mites nematodes ONveg in The Grower organic other peas pepper phytophthora poll powdery mildew pumpkins purple spot research resources rhizoctonia solani root veg rutabaga seed treatments snap_beans soil specialty veg squash storage survey sweet corn tomato transplants vegetable water water quality water_management weather weed management weeds wind
- La version française (LégumesOntario)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- RT @LauraVanEerd: #ontag I'm doing webinar 4 AB Ag. about on-farm experiments. What's ur advice 2 someone starting? If u do trials, what do… 1 day ago
- RT @LauraVanEerd: Happy to be part of the "researchers and farmers continue to push the envelope in pursuit of improved soil quality" https… 1 day ago
- Now Accepting Appns for 2016 Premier’s Award for Agri-Food Innovation Excellence Program! wp.me/pUrrf-1i6 #OntAg #OMAFRA 1 day ago
- For the berry growers in the crowd... twitter.com/FisherPam/stat… 1 day ago
- RT @RoomtoRead_EUAF: @GLVeg So many great #WomenInSTEM. Ada Lovelace, Marie Curie, Jane Goodall make our list! #dayofwomeninscience 2 days ago
More Ontario Ag Events
PLEASE NOTE : We provide ONvegetables.com (Blog) free of charge and for information purposes only to individuals interested in commercial vegetable production.