About: Janice LeBoeuf
Posts by Janice LeBoeuf:
June 19, 2013 Get Ready for Summer….Cover Crops
June 14, 2013 Join the campaign to reduce spray drift
June 13, 2013 Downy mildew scout report for the week of June 10, 2013
June 11, 2013 Wanted: Your Striped Cucumber Beetles!
June 4, 2013 Postharvest storage rots in Ontario sweet potatoes
June 3, 2013 Reality check: herbicide resistant weeds
May 31, 2013 Southwest Crop Diagnostic Days 2013
May 31, 2013 Brown marmorated stink bug in Ontario – 2013 update
May 30, 2013 Tomato Plant Spacing Research
ONvegetable topicsalliums asparagus bacterial_disease beans brassicas carrot cover_crops crop_nutrition cucumbers cucurbits downy_mildew events food_safety fungal_disease fungicides herbicides herbicide_injury high_tunnel insecticides insects IPM late_blight leafy_veg legume_veg marketing nematodes ONveg in The Grower organic other pepper poll pumpkins research resources root vegetables snap_beans soil squash sweet corn tomato transplants vegetable water weather weeds
- Got early veg crops? Get ready for summer....cover crops. Suggestions at wp.me/pUrrf-Ml #OntAg 1 hour ago
- RT @FruitVeggieMag: Learn all about blotchy ripening in #tomatoes. ow.ly/mbxdB #fruit #vegetables 6 hours ago
- Twitter friends: Please keep sharing anti-spray drift messages. Too many stories like @FrontstepFarms this spring. #OntAg 8 hours ago
- RT @FrontstepFarms: Spraying and wind do not mix, careless application by company behind on their contracts destroys 5 yrs of work in 5 min… 8 hours ago
- RT @WheatPete: Good fences and healthy crops make good neighbours. Spray responsibly. Keep your spray at home! 10 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
More Ontario Ag Events
PLEASE NOTE : We provide ONvegetables.com (Blog) free of charge and for information purposes only to individuals interested in commercial vegetable production.