ONvegetable topicsalliums asparagus bacterial disease bean leaf beetle beans brassicas business carrot celery cover_crops crop nutrition cucumbers cucurbits disease downy mildew eggplant events fertilizer food processing food_safety frost fumigation fungal disease fungicides government programs herbicide injury herbicide resistance herbicides high_tunnel insecticides insects IPM irrigation late blight leafy veg legume veg marketing melons micronutrients mites nematodes ONveg in The Grower organic other peas pepper phytophthora poll pollination powdery mildew pumpkins purple spot research resources rhizoctonia solani roots root veg rutabaga seed treatments snap_beans soil specialty veg squash storage survey sweet corn tomato transplants vegetable water water quality water_management weather weed management weeds
- La version française (LégumesOntario)
- RT @AgAnnex: A pumpkin and squash disease update is posted here, via @FruitVeggieMag -> ow.ly/RpL9s http://t.co/Ax5yWLIpIb 1 week ago
- We have some early data from the R-town downy mildew trials. Torrent and Zampro are looking good. wp.me/pUrrf-1bY. @CherylTrueman 1 month ago
- Garlic growers, would you like your soil tested for Stem and Bulb Nematode? wp.me/pUrrf-1bP 1 month ago
- RT @TraceyBaute: More people finding fields with significantly high WBC egg pops. Crop in ideal stage too. Scouting this week is advised. #… 1 month ago
- Watch for Increased Insect Activity in Sweet Corn and Pumpkins: wp.me/pUrrf-1bz http://t.co/Ru7GVK0iS9 1 month ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
More Ontario Ag Events
PLEASE NOTE : We provide ONvegetables.com (Blog) free of charge and for information purposes only to individuals interested in commercial vegetable production.