The Vineland Research and Innovation Centre are presenting an “Organic and Sustainable Agriculture Workshop” on July 12 from 1:00 – 5:00 pm. See http://www.vinelandresearch.com for more information.
- Organic Consumers’ Motivations For Buying Local and Organic Produce – Dr. Isabelle Lesschaeve, Vineland
- Natural Solutions for Sustainable Production Systems – Dr. Michael Brownbridge, Vineland
- Longo’s Supporting Local – Mike Longo, VP, Fresh Merchandising
- The Role of Organic Agriculture in a Modern Food System – Dr. Ralph Martin, Founding Director, Organic Agriculture Centre of Canada
- Networking session to follow Vineland Research and Innovation Centre, Rittenhouse Hall
For more information and to RSVP: Kathryn Goodish, Public Relations and Communications Coordinator, email@example.com, (905) 562-0320 ext. 777