For commercial growers and agribusinesses
Thursday, 18th October 2012, 9:30 a.m.
– starts at 11234 Cedar Hedge Line, just south of Dresden
Lunch at noon—University of Guelph – Ridgetown Campus, Willson Hall
- No cost. No pre-registration required. CCA credits have been applied for
- Worth the extra cost? – Compare oilseed radish common vs. named varieties
- Cover crops planted after wheat, and into corn and seed corn,
- Many different cover crops – single and in mixtures (alfalfa, red clover, vetch, crimson clover, forage pea, oilseed radish, mustard, ryegrass)
- Funding provided by Seed Corn Growers of Ontario, OSCIA Regional Project Grant, and OMAFRA.
For more information, contact Anne Verhallen, OMAFRA Ridgetown
519-674-1614 or firstname.lastname@example.org