Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada have confirmed the diagnosis of late blight on tomato plants from Essex. See the August 29 update for information on management and recommended fungicides.
ONvegetable topicsalliums asparagus bacterial disease beans biomass brassicas business carrot celery cover_crops crop nutrition cucumbers cucurbits disease downy mildew eggplant events fertilizer food processing food_safety frost fumigation fungal disease fungicides government programs Guelph Millennium herbicide injury herbicide resistance herbicides high_tunnel insecticides insects IPM irrigation late blight leafy veg legume veg marketing melons micronutrients mites nematodes ONveg in The Grower organic other peas pepper phytophthora poll powdery mildew pumpkins research resources rhizoctonia solani roots root veg rutabaga seed treatments senescence snap_beans soil specialty veg squash statistics storage survey sweet corn tomato transplants varieties vegetable vegetable team water weather weeds
- La version française (LégumesOntario)
- RT @UNHExtension_HC: Breaking: Late Blight Identified in York County, Maine on Potato. For @UNHExtension's recommendations: http://t.co/ZZv… 2 weeks ago
- MSU's Ben Phillips talking about natural enemies at Southwest Crop Diagnostic Days in Ridgetown #GLVeg http://t.co/PkqvNWdGKa 2 weeks ago
- The Ridgetown Vegetable Open House is next Thursday! Come see the biggest field veg research program in Ontario. wp.me/pUrrf-10F 2 weeks ago
- Last day to register for Southwest Crop Diagnostic Days! diagnosticdays.ca #OntAg 3 weeks ago
- RT @ONspraysafety: Wearing a respirator for #spray14? See How to Fit a Half Mask Respirator: bit.ly/Tm1x3R. 4 weeks ago
More Ontario Ag Events
PLEASE NOTE : We provide ONvegetables.com (Blog) free of charge and for information purposes only to individuals interested in commercial vegetable production.