Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada have confirmed the diagnosis of late blight on tomato plants from Essex. See the August 29 update for information on management and recommended fungicides.
ONvegetable topicsalliums asparagus bacterial_disease beans brassicas carrot cover_crops crop_nutrition cucumbers cucurbits downy_mildew events food_safety fungal_disease fungicides herbicides herbicide_injury high_tunnel insecticides insects IPM late_blight leafy_veg legume_veg marketing nematodes ONveg in The Grower organic other pepper poll pumpkins research resources root vegetables snap_beans soil squash sweet corn tomato transplants vegetable water weather weeds
- Got early veg crops? Get ready for summer....cover crops. Suggestions at wp.me/pUrrf-Ml #OntAg 11 hours ago
- RT @FruitVeggieMag: Learn all about blotchy ripening in #tomatoes. ow.ly/mbxdB #fruit #vegetables 16 hours ago
- Twitter friends: Please keep sharing anti-spray drift messages. Too many stories like @FrontstepFarms this spring. #OntAg 18 hours ago
- RT @FrontstepFarms: Spraying and wind do not mix, careless application by company behind on their contracts destroys 5 yrs of work in 5 min… 18 hours ago
- RT @WheatPete: Good fences and healthy crops make good neighbours. Spray responsibly. Keep your spray at home! 20 hours ago
More Ontario Ag Events
PLEASE NOTE : We provide ONvegetables.com (Blog) free of charge and for information purposes only to individuals interested in commercial vegetable production.