Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada have confirmed the diagnosis of late blight on tomato plants from Essex. See the August 29 update for information on management and recommended fungicides.
ONvegetable topicsalliums asparagus bacterial disease bean leaf beetle beans brassicas business cantaloupe carrot celery cover_crops crop nutrition cucumbers cucurbits disease downy mildew eggplant events fertilizer food processing food_safety fruiting veg fumigation fungal disease fungicides government programs herbicide injury herbicide resistance herbicides high_tunnel insecticides insects IPM irrigation late blight leafy veg legume veg marketing melons micronutrients mites nematodes ONveg in The Grower organic other peas pepper phytophthora poll pollination powdery mildew pumpkin pumpkins research resources rhizoctonia solani roots root veg rutabaga snap_beans soil specialty veg squash storage survey sweet corn tomato transplants vegetable water watermelon water quality water_management weather weeds
- La version française (LégumesOntario)
- Wow! Some vintage ag extension materials. http://t.co/VL4c3qykKo 1 week ago
- RT @MuckIPM: Come join us at the 67th Annual Muck Vegetable Growers Conference this Wednesday/Thursday at the Bradford and District Communi… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Spray_Guy: New Video: EFP Sprayer Tank Rinsing Procedures with @spray_guy & @Perrymartin9: youtu.be/zMCBBITbtXY #spraytips http://t.c… 1 month ago
- RT @onhortcrops: Scouting horticultural crops this year? IPM Scout Training Workshops start April 29th: wp.me/p1BL3s-AM #OntAg http… 1 month ago
- RT @NorfolkApples: Good Morning! Today's the day! #greatbigcrunch ! Join us at 2:30PM for an apple! #tweetandeat @FoodShareTO http://t.co/l… 1 month ago
- RT @may_margaret: #GF2 Information session dates & locations ow.ly/M4hxx New program guides, category caps, what you need to kno… 2 days ago
- Sounds like a promising development in biopesticide technology! shar.es/1puBZc 2 days ago
- RT @TraceyBaute: Anyone interested in trapping for Western bean cutworm in Ontario this year can get all of the info here: http://t.co/hwPE… 4 days ago
- RT @EntsocAmerica: Sign up NOW for a free webinar on insect photography by Alex Wild (@Myrmecos): attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/74412… http://t.co/CHTpr… 4 days ago
- RT @onhortcrops: Online resources for field vegetable production. What it your favourite? wp.me/pUrrf-185 #OntAg #Hort @ontariotomato 5 days ago
More Ontario Ag Events
PLEASE NOTE : We provide ONvegetables.com (Blog) free of charge and for information purposes only to individuals interested in commercial vegetable production.