Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada have confirmed the diagnosis of late blight on tomato plants from Essex. See the August 29 update for information on management and recommended fungicides.
ONvegetable topicsalliums asparagus audit bacterial disease beans biomass brassicas business carrot celery compost cover_crops crop nutrition cucumbers cucurbits disease downy mildew eggplant events fertilizer food processing food_safety frost fumigation fungal disease fungicides government programs Guelph Millennium herbicide injury herbicide resistance herbicides high_tunnel insecticides insects IPM irrigation Jersey Giant late blight leafy veg legume veg manure marketing melons micronutrients mites nematodes ONveg in The Grower organic other peas pepper phytophthora poll pumpkins research resources root veg rutabaga seed treatments senescence snap_beans soil squash statistics storage survey sweet corn tomato transplants varieties vegetable vegetable team water weather weeds
- La version française (LégumesOntario)
- RT @ONCoverCrops: Earth Day may be over but it is still National #SoilConservation Week soilcc.ca How are you making a differe… 1 day ago
- RT @TraceyBaute: Cool video of wasp larvae (parasite) inside and emerging from a caterpillar. youtube.com/watch?v=vMG-LW… Not for the squeamish. 1 day ago
- RT @JLunnofa: Elgin Cty students! Apply for Intl Plowing Match Scholarship by May 15. Post-secondary in Ag field: elginfarmers.ca #o… 1 week ago
- RT @CTVWindsor: #Breaking: Large tomato export agreement coming to Essex County Read more: windsor.ctvnews.ca/large-tomato-e… 1 week ago
- RT @GrowerCitrusVeg: Denver youngster behind push to make peach state fruit of Colorado. Says cantaloupe isn't a fruit. http://t.co/E0h7u7H… 1 week ago
More Ontario Ag Events
PLEASE NOTE : We provide ONvegetables.com (Blog) free of charge and for information purposes only to individuals interested in commercial vegetable production.