Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada have confirmed the diagnosis of late blight on tomato plants from Essex. See the August 29 update for information on management and recommended fungicides.
ONvegetable topicsalliums asparagus bacterial disease beans biomass brassicas business cantaloupe carrot celery cover_crops crop nutrition cucumbers cucurbits disease downy mildew eggplant events fertilizer food processing food_safety frost fumigation fungal disease fungicides government programs Guelph Millennium herbicide injury herbicide resistance herbicides high_tunnel insecticides insects IPM irrigation late blight leafy veg legume veg marketing melons micronutrients mites nematodes ONveg in The Grower organic other peas pepper phytophthora poll pollination powdery mildew pumpkin pumpkins research resources rhizoctonia solani roots root veg rutabaga snap_beans soil specialty veg squash storage survey sweet corn tomato transplants vegetable water watermelon water quality weather weeds
- La version française (LégumesOntario)
- RT @LauraVanEerd: “@ONCoverCrops: Beautiful night for worm watching." I don't know which is more exciting #statistics or #wormWatching! 2 days ago
- RT @ONCoverCrops: Beautiful night for worm watching. Lots of activity pulling #CoverCrops and residue down into their burrows. http://t.co/… 2 days ago
- RT @AgriMedia: OMAFRA: Time To Take Soil Samples To Prep For Next Year's Growing Season blackburnnews.com/agrimedia/agri… 1 week ago
- RT @FoodFarmNews: Still seeing truckloads of #tomatoes heading down the hwy for processing. GetRdone before #Frost Good Luck folks. #Ontag … 1 week ago
- RT @ONVeggies: @ontariotomato yes a pat on the back to @ONCoverCrops and all of the good work being done on soil quality. 1 week ago
More Ontario Ag Events
PLEASE NOTE : We provide ONvegetables.com (Blog) free of charge and for information purposes only to individuals interested in commercial vegetable production.