Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada have confirmed the diagnosis of late blight on tomato plants from Essex. See the August 29 update for information on management and recommended fungicides.
ONvegetable topicsalliums asparagus bacterial disease beans biomass brassicas business cantaloupe carrot celery cover_crops crop nutrition cucumbers cucurbits disease downy mildew eggplant events fertilizer food processing food_safety frost fumigation fungal disease fungicides government programs Guelph Millennium herbicide injury herbicide resistance herbicides high_tunnel insecticides insects IPM irrigation late blight leafy veg legume veg marketing melons micronutrients mites nematodes ONveg in The Grower organic other peas pepper phytophthora poll pollination powdery mildew pumpkin pumpkins research resources rhizoctonia solani roots root veg rutabaga snap_beans soil specialty veg squash storage survey sweet corn tomato transplants vegetable water watermelon water quality weather weeds
- La version française (LégumesOntario)
- Ontario-wide Farm Invention Challenge from @FarmFoodCare wp.me/p1BL3s-xN #OntAg 10 hours ago
- RT @ONspraysafety: Are your pesticides stored safely? Lock and sign your storage: bit.ly/1ozhLAr - keep humans and animals out! 10 hours ago
- RT @Shrive_03: omafra.gov.on.ca/english/crops/… Time to switch cover crops with @ONCoverCrops #rootsnotiron great talk! 6 days ago
- RT @CherylTrueman: Hearing of some fruit rot problems in tomatoes. Brush up on your ID skills w/ @ontariotomato 's Ontario CropIPM tool htt… 6 days ago
- New edition of Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide now available. New info, new species. wp.me/pUrrf-13n #OntAg #GLVeg 6 days ago
More Ontario Ag Events
PLEASE NOTE : We provide ONvegetables.com (Blog) free of charge and for information purposes only to individuals interested in commercial vegetable production.