Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada have confirmed the diagnosis of late blight on tomato plants from Essex. See the August 29 update for information on management and recommended fungicides.
ONvegetable topicsalliums asparagus bacterial disease beans biomass brassicas business cantaloupe carrot celery cover_crops crop nutrition cucumbers cucurbits disease downy mildew eggplant events fertilizer food processing food_safety frost fumigation fungal disease fungicides government programs Guelph Millennium herbicide injury herbicide resistance herbicides high_tunnel insecticides insects IPM irrigation late blight leafy veg legume veg marketing melons micronutrients mites nematodes ONveg in The Grower organic other peas pepper phytophthora poll pollination powdery mildew pumpkin pumpkins research resources rhizoctonia solani roots root veg rutabaga snap_beans soil specialty veg squash storage survey sweet corn tomato transplants vegetable water watermelon water quality weather weeds
- La version française (LégumesOntario)
- RT @may_margaret: #covercrops coffee break in Lambton this am http://t.co/PycG2nptRA 18 hours ago
- RT @ONCoverCrops: It's raining but also the last Cover Crop Coffee Break - today at 10am at corner Sexton & Zion Line Lambton county. Watch… 20 hours ago
- RT @Chathamnews: University of Guelph Ridgetown Campus hosts crop tour #ckont fb.me/1GoWGa1c6 20 hours ago
- Research by @drobinridgetown on herbicides and cover crops. Good info. http://t.co/fmI1WP3DHA 1 day ago
- Good morning of #CoverCrop learning and discussion at tour and open house this morning. @LauraVanEerd @ONCoverCrops http://t.co/4js01AWSMh 1 day ago
More Ontario Ag Events
PLEASE NOTE : We provide ONvegetables.com (Blog) free of charge and for information purposes only to individuals interested in commercial vegetable production.